Victure Floating Hand Grip brings safety to your GoPro camera and enjoy recording the best moments you capture in or around the water. The floating handler will keep your GoPro afloat when plunged or submerged in the water.
1. Mounts directly to your GoPro casing; no adapters needed; tightens securely.
2. Includes a wrist-strap attachment so you can feel confident you won’t lose your GoPro.
3. High-visibility, floating body for easy spotting and retrieval ,bright black hand grip allows you to easily hold and see your camera out on the water.
4. High quality, compact, lightweight, extremely durable material and easy to carry.
5. Ideal for underwater photographing, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and other water related activities, allows you to capture wonderful moments in water.
Color: Black + Green
Material: PC +Silicon
Band Length: 20cm
Size: 18 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Net Weight: 88 g
Shipping Weight: 160 g
Great value – Package Content:
1 x ProFloat Floating Hand Grip
1 x Long screw
1 x Wrist strap
Note: The cameras in the images are not included.
FLOATING GRIP & WRIST-STRAP- The floating body of the handler will keep the camera and accessory on the water surface and prevent it from drowning. With a reliable wrist-strap attachment for safely securing it to either wrist
SUPER COMPATIBILITY- It is fully compatible with GoPro HD Silver and Black Hero 1, Hero 2, Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4, Hero 4s Session edition and APEMAN / Sjcam action cameras
TEXTURED NON-SLIP GRIP HANDLE FOR TIGHT GRIP- The high quality non-slip foam handle delivers tight grip and extra comfort. The grip will not get sticky from sun exposure like rubber grips
PPCKET-SIZE PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT- The floating hand grip is 7 inches tall and only weighs under 80 grams and can be used both on land and in the water. No other mount accessories are required. The mount tilts 180 degree providing increased shooting possibilities
HIGH VISIBILITY- The bright green color allows for increased visibility, easy spotting and retrieval in water. Perfect for photography during deep sea diving, snorkelling, scuba diving, swimming, surfing and other water sports activities