DJI Care Refresh can also be bound to a DJI product when it meets one of the crucial following criteria:
1. Up to date and un-activated;
2. Aircraft (Mavic, Phantom, Spark, Inspire, Zenmuse) activated within the last 48 hours;
3. Handheld device (Osmo, Ronin) activated within the last 30 days;
4. Repaired in an official DJI Service Centre (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
5. Aircraft approved by way of video verification.
Each time you request a replacement, you’ll be able to wish to pay a small amount of replacement fee and receive a replacement unit that may be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Ensure this fits by entering your model number.
Express Option: DJI will ship you a replacement as soon as the damaged product is received
Two replacements: Offer as much as two full replacements at an additional charge in one year
Water damage coverage: Covers accidents like water damage and collisions
Free Shipping: Free Shipping, making the replacement experience significantly better
VIP phone service: Get in touch with DJI product experts