DJI Care Refresh can also be bound to a DJI product when it meets some of the following criteria:
1. Up to date and un-activated;
2. Aircraft (Mavic, Phantom, Spark, Inspire, Zenmuse) activated within the last 48 hours;
3. Handheld device (Osmo, Ronin) activated within the last 30 days;
4. Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
5. Aircraft approved by the use of video verification.
Each time you request a replacement, you can want to pay a small amount of replacement fee and receive a replacement unit that may be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Express Option: We can ship you a replacement as soon as the damaged product is received
Two replacements: Offer up to two full replacements at an additional charge in one year
Water damage coverage: Covers accidents like water damage and collisions
Free Shipping: Free Shipping, making the replacement experience much better
VIP phone service: Get in touch with DJI product experts
DJI Care Activation Process: DJI Care Refresh can only be activated within 48 hours for the reason that drone been activated You probably have missed the 48 hours, please send email to DJI aftersales team for further assistence